Friday, January 21, 2011

Kindly Cooperate



I live in a strange place.
This sign is posted over a toilet in the ladies room on the 16th floor of a downtown office building.

  • Please don't splash water on the ground. (starts reasonably enough)
  • Bad treatment to environment always bounce us. (hunh?)
  • We ladies should be ashamed to keep the toilet dirty. (whoever came up with that one should be ashamed!)
  • We should be ideal to both men and children. (setting the bar high)
  • Kindly cooperate. It's everyone's. (This one I get)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absurd! I'd be giggling so much I'd miss the toilet, for sure!

Leontien said...

I was thinking the same thing as the previous lady (guessing she is a lady) said. i would be peeing all over the place from laughing...

thanks for sharing
Leontien

www.littlemissbookwurm.blogspot.com

KelleyM said...

Doesn't it just make you wonder? Thanks for the laugh (and part of what makes me laugh is picturing you taking this photo... in the restroom... OK, laughing again...)

-K

Lou Woods said...

Come to think of it there was a lot of water on the floor in that stall. Kelley, if you liked imagining me taking that picture then you would probably enjoy this old post: http://writemyselfahappyending.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-i-imagined.html

-J

KelleyM said...

OK, I just read your recommended post, and am literally laughing out loud (is that "LLOL"???). You crack me up!

-K

Colin and Nickolas said...

you have a cool blog wana follow each other?
http://colinandnick.blogspot.com/

Colin and Nickolas said...

you have a cool blog wana follow each other?
http://colinandnick.blogspot.com/