Saturday, June 13, 2009

Making Love In Edinburgh

I made it to our flat last evening and have now gathered up Andy from the airport. He was anxious to get cleaned up and shaved after the long flight. Then our adventures begin. I'll have some pictures to post after we get some people watching and sightseeing done. The flat is just perfect and in a good location. I was lulled to sleep last night (well lulled isn't the right word) by a young couple doing it in the open air couryard below. From what I could tell the guy must have been quite good and have incredible stamina. She was very expressive and oblivious to all the bedroom windows facing the courtyard. If this repeats itself Andy will have quite the entertainment. Of course he just left a college doorm so maybe it won't be as noticable to him as it was to me.

Cheers

No comments: