Saturday, February 19, 2011

The View From Here


I've been running out of words lately.

So I did something I've been thinking about doing for years: invested in a quality digital camera.


A co-worker who is really good at this stuff agreed to take me out to make the decision.


So now it's learning time. He heads back to the UK in two weeks. Then I am on my own.


With my Nikon D-90 Camera Body and AF Zoom-Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF lense (whatever that means). It does have a built in Macro feature in the lens so I don't have to get a separate one. And I should be able to take some better action shots with a faster focus and better digital quality.


For now I am just playing around with it. Humor me!

2 comments:

KelleyM said...

Beautiful! Looking forward to lots more pictures (though I still LOVE your words and the pictures they paint for me...) :)

-Kelley

Lou Woods said...

Aww. I heart you, Kelley!