Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Color: Orange


The story for orange came to me in a dream I had when my box of colors was just a few days new to me. I had been writing the colors and had this dream which wrote itself out of vividness and made me see orange.

Orange: Tiger in My Bed
(a dream)

I am in a bedroom, much like the guestroom at the house on Camino Street. I am sleeping restlessly and look over at the sidewall. A large pet tiger is there. Very big, apparently tame. I am a little shocked I have a pet like this. He puts his big paw out to me and I say some nice words. I get up to get a drink and notice this big tiger moves to my bed. I am too frightened to go back to bed so I close the door and curl up on the floor outside the hall, very cold, thinking how warm it would be to have the tiger in my bed but too dangerous.

No comments: