Friday, November 7, 2008

Jubilee Reach Center: Check it out!


If you know me, you know my involvement and and passion for the people served at Jubilee Reach Center in Bellevue, where I volunteer with the kids before school one day a week. I'm also involved in the Christmas gifting program where families in need will be provided with things they need and special Christmas gifts given just for them. Parents are able to see that Santa doesn't miss their homes this year. JRC just put together an informative video to encourage folks to participate in all the good work going on at the Center. I invite you to view the video here. And I invite you to think about volunteering some of your time and heart. There are many one-shot opportunities as well as a commitment of just an hour or two a week. I promise, you'll get more out of it than you give.

No comments: