Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finding Her Voice: Getting Close


Good news to share. Jill just called to let me know that Natalie’s computer (her future voice) has been approved by insurance and insurance will cover 90% of the cost. Hallelujah! And it will only take a week or two to get it. I suspect it will take a little time before Natalie warms up to it: there was a lot of pressure for her to use it during the testing stage. But once she figures out that it will give her a voice I am guessing she’ll be stunning us with all sorts of revelations.

Smiles are breaking out all over the place in the hearing of this news. This is an answered prayer.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm on vacation, so the first I've heard. My heart is jumping up and down! Yipppeeee!

U Can Still Play in the Rain said...

YAHOO!!!!!