Friday, October 24, 2008

Jump Rope Rhyme


One to win as one I win
Two alone I have no twin
Evil things you say to me
Bounce they back me to thee
Return to you Three times Three
(times three times three times three times three)
An incantation, a desperate recollection
With Wicca based jump-rope rhymes
Little girls protect themselves
From the unseen evils of a treacherous future
Cinderella Dressed in Yellah
Went upstairs to kiss a fellah
Made a mistake and kissed a snake
How many Doctors did it take?
Four and counting as ropes go spinning faster
And reach the limits of fine found footing
Five to pair and one left over
Red rover red rover send left out one over
Do you have a pick for six?
Will you leave me now I’m sick?
Evil things you say to me
I am gone and there you be
===============================
Photo from Victor Friedman Photography

No comments: