Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SNAPFISH FUN


I did use some of my down time yesterday to finally upload pictures from my recent adventures to Italy and Scotland. Lola first shared her pictures using Snapfish service and I must say it is one of my favorite new discoveries. I haven't ordered pictures yet but she says the quality is good and the price is as well. I do have to say that using the site was very intuitive: so much so that I could do so under the influence of pain killers. The uploading went very fast compared to some of the sites I've used before, such as Photobucket. I haven't used those in a while though so maybe they are faster now as well. Some day (not promising when) I will go through and clean up those files and share the Sudan pics as well. Just thought I better get them posted before I get in any more trouble from friends.


Ciao!

No comments: