Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Well, I'll be darned...


Hmmm, look who commented on the potato bird! We'll see. I sent the pictures to "the competition" as I feel they should have a fair chance too. Will keep you posted!


***********************

Okay, here's my confession: I didn't post this picture of the potato bird before because I didn't want you to see the Hershey Cinnamon Chips wrapper on my counter. That is what I call bad photo composition! But now you know one of my weaknesses. Hershey Cinnamon Chips. They don't have them on the shelf very often so when they do I stock up. That's what I keep in my house instead of cookies for my sweet tooth when Andy is away. When he's here I hide them from him and buy cookies instead! But I am still awed by the unarguable likeness of a bird this potato has. I wish I could figure out how to preserve it. I guess I will put it in the fridge and see if it dehydrates but keeps its shape. I know other potatoes in the fridge seem to keep forever.

No comments: