Wednesday, December 17, 2008

About that Poinsettia...


You know that Poinsettia that my neighbors dropped off ever so shortly after I had gotten done sharing with someone my problem with poinsettias. I saw the person I had shared my poinsettia problem with again today and told her about that poinsettia showing up right after I had gotten done telling her about my problem with them. She told me that right after I last saw her she had prayed that poinsettias would be redeemed for me. I figure that was probably just about the time Cynthia and Hugh were walking through the store and felt compelled to pick up a poinsettia for me. Well knock me over with a feather. Doesn't that just send shivers up your spine? Who can argue the existence of a loving God in the face of coolness like that?

No comments: