Saturday, December 27, 2008

Who, What, Where?


If you look closely you'll see I've got a new slide show on the side bar. These are pictures that I condensed so that I could load them into my new digital picture frame that Andy gave me. As long as I was at it I uploaded it to Picasso so that I could stream it onto my blog. OK, I'm not that technical but I think that's what I did. Anyway, sit back and enjoy. You will see some shots of great friends and family (there's Natalie in her feather boa and sunglasses) at beaches, cabins, on cross-country skis, in cooking class, at the Pumpkin Patch. There's shots from Sicily, the Amalfi Coast, the Ligurian Coast and other favorite places in Italy. I've got the garden tour in Dorset England that I happened upon. Pictures of my home in the summer, fall and winter. Andy's Sr. pictures. There's almost 500 pictures there but they go by fast. Hope you enjoy!

Soon I'll be able to add pictures from Sudan and later a fiftieth birthday in Tuscany. After being stuck in the house for so long I am ready to put back on my travelling shoes. The picture above is one of my favorites, from a sunset dinner in the Tuscan hills at a villa where I learned to make pasta by hand. Though they say the last supper was in an upper room, this picture always makes me think of a last supper setting.

No comments: